Tuesday 2 October 2007

Lesson Feedback

It is important for teachers that we make sure that our lessons are good and that students are learning. Therefore, I would like to trial a system whereby you give me feedback on the lessons. Click on the 'comment' link below and leave a comment about the quality of your human Geography lessons.
It would be useful if you could comment on some or all of the following:
  • Are the lessons challenging you?
  • Do you understand the work?
  • Are there any topics you have found confusing?
  • What activities do you enjoy doing / help you to learn better?
  • Are you getting the support you need?

You can leave an anonymous comment if you want to, be please be constructive!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel that your lessons are fairly challenging and i do understand all the work you have set so far.
The activities that i enjoy most is the team exercises and things that involve the whole class. That way i think its the best way to learn because you are having fun at the same time.
To improve it would be nice if you could bring sweets in for the in between of the double lesson to raise people's motivation.
Furthermore, i do think the support you give is good. For example this website is very helpful when studying.

Anonymous said...

the lessons are good. i mainly enjoy the team acticities and working with the class, i learn more of what we are doing

Anonymous said...

The lessons are good and i am learning aswell, im recollecting many of the previous work we are doing from my GSCE course and its a good refreasher course to be able to go over it in more detail as i didnt learn in detail wat the popualtion pyramids meant.
i perfer the book work, than team activitys. As i see it as a more a "slowin down" processes even though they are fun.
but in all i woudl say i am learnig very well from the lessons

Miss Jordan said...

Thank you all for your useful comments. Any ideas I can get about the lessons are always useful :)

Anonymous said...

I feel that the lessons are fairly challenging and I do understand most of the work at the moment as it is things that we have done at gcse level. I enjoy doing the group activities as you get to hear other peoples views but you are having fun at the same time. I am getting the support that I need as things like this website are here for me to access and help me do my studing.

Anonymous said...

I feel that the lessons are fairly challenging and i have understood everything so far. I have found that i have been learning the most in team activities.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.