Thursday 11 October 2007

Get thinking!

I'm in a bit of an arkward mood this afternoon and feel like being a bit obscure so I am going to set you a challenge.
Does Antarctica exist?
I am willing to give a prize to the student who can provide the best evidence to prove that Antarctica is a real place. You should attach your comments (with your name!) to this post with your evidence that Antarctica exists. The best arguement for the existence of Antarctica submitted before half-term will win a prize!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antarctica is a fake place invented by environmental campaigners to make us think about saving energy.

"If I leave my TV on stand-by then all of those cuddly and cute pengiuns might die. Better turn it off!"

Anonymous said...

I know this comment is a bit late but i thought i would mak e an effort and comment. Antartica exists because it has a living environment there with certain species that only live in the antartic e.g. emperor penquins. In addition to this, various countries have researching experiments there and various t.v. shows film documentaries about the harsh enviornment of antartica and its surroundings - so it must exist.